No matter how long your engagement may be, there are several key decisions that you must make early on in the planning process. This list is in a suggested order but you and your family will need to decide which gets done first and why.
- Work out your budget. Determine how much you want to spend and the source(s) for the funds.
- Consider hiring Accent on Events to help save you time, stress and money.
- Decide on the type of wedding that you want.
- Book your dates and venues for the ceremony and reception. If they are to be in separate places try to minimize the travel time between them.
- Research, decide on and book photographers, florist, entertainment and caterer if needed.
- Find your DREAM dress.
- Think about the size of your wedding party and select members.
- If you will have out of town guests, book a block of rooms. We suggest selecting two or three sites with varying price options from which guests can choose.
- Register for gifts. Sign up at a minimum of three retail locations ~ again try for a range of price points.
There are many more decisions to make but taking care of these first will give you a structure to follow. For more suggestions, please contact Accent on Events and we would be more than happy to assist you.