Because the push to be unique is increasing important to our brides, here are some of the more creative ideas we have seen.
- If yours is a smaller wedding, consider including a personal not with the invitation.
- With the help from the US Postal Service you can create your own stamp.
- Stats have shown that social invitations are opened more frequently on Saturdays. Time your invitation mailings to arrive on Saturday if possible. You'll receive more RSVP responses.
- Pick a monogram and use it throughout the planning process.
- Choose a unique start time for the ceremony. For example use the date you met (5:23) or the date you got engaged (7:04) or other key dates in your lives.
- Take lots of photos during your engagement and pre-wedding planning period and use them as table decorations at the reception.
- Create an entrance at the wedding ~ something that says WOW and let's your guests know they have arrived.
- Include your parents by having their wedding photos on display at the reception. Include grandparents photos too if they are available.
- To keep everything moving, plan a "surprise" for guests at the reception every 30 minutes.